Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Awesome Holiday ♥

Once upon a time, like just 2 days ago, I lived at home.
Now, home wasn't as boring as it sounds.
In that home I lived in my bedroom.
In my bedroom lived a shelf.
On that shelf lived un-touched books.
They were first touched when I was bored.
I started reading book after book, because somehow deep inside I'm a bookworm.
It drawed me in, with it's vivid details.
That's what I was named after; vivid.
Meaning full of life.
Anyways, it was a trilogy, 3-series books.
The books were thicker than any other I've read, but I didn't mind.
~
♥ One thing that surprized me while I was reading was that I felt like I was actually living in the story, or sometimes just watching the movie. That's how descriptive it was. Everytime I closed the book for a break, it seemed like I paused the movie for a long time.
♥ One thing that made me say 'wow' was that I was eating like crazy but I lost 2 kilos without even exercising.
♥ One thing that made my heart tender was that I posted a video of me and my friends singing on facebook and A LOT of people liked it.
So even though I didn't go anywhere, I made the BEST of my holiday ♥

1 comments:

Mary Tran said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment